Sunday 4 September 2011

step-daddy!!


The saying is very true and my partner has proven it. We've only known eachother for 8 months. Yet he has been there for my kids and ii since day 1. He does everything a father should. Makes them something to eat, he comforts them when they're upset, plays with, etc.. He is truly amazing!!
Yesterday we spent the day together (like always), but it was more special then most days. ii told him how thankful ii was for everything he does.. We then went to see the kids Pop, and ii wasnt looking forward to seeing my kids sperm donor. I was so angry at the fact that he couldnt even get out of the car to say hello to HiS KiDS!!! but it wasnt till ii got home ii realised it didnt matter and im actually glad he didnt.. my kids dont need him in their life. They have my Partner. My mum will even agree that hes been there for my kids more in this 8 months, then their own father has in 5 years!!
Seeing how happy my kids are with him melts my heart. They are my main priority in life and aslong as their happy my life is complete =].

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment