Saturday 3 September 2011

Fathers Day.


Its been 6 years since my dads death. Yet ii still find myself at breaking point and holding on by a thread.. ii believe that everything happens for a reason.. but still ii get myself thinking "why him???", "such an amazing human being. why do the innocent die young??"
My father was seriously the most amazing dad in this world. although he only biologically fathered two kids. he would always tell people he had four kids.
im missing him more and more as each day goes past.. ii wish he was around to have met my kids. ii know he is watching over us. but ii still wish my kids could have met their poppy.


SO iD JUST LiKE TO SAY HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY WONDERFUL DAD. ALTHOUGH YOUR NOT HERE,, YOU WiLL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN <3<3


------------------


On another note about fathers day.. (or for this part ii should say deadbeat dads day)..
went and saw the kids poppy on their dads side.. he had gone out to lunch with his son (my kids dad). and as they dropped my kids poppy off. my kids deadbeat father and his gf drove straight off. ugh!! like seriously!!!! pfft whatever... your not worth it anyway!!!!!!!!.
sorry a little annoyed about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment