Monday 29 August 2011

hello hello :]


hello everyone. thought id introduce myself :]:]

my name is madison-elisabeth. im twentyone
a mother to two kidlets. my son damien 4 and my daughter isabella 2.
ii have a partner, although he is not the father of neither one of my kids. (they both have the same dad.. but he has chosen not to have anything to do with his kids.)even though my partner and ii have only been dating since january 17th. he has been such a big inpact in my kids life. he has been there for them and ii since we've been together. he helps with everything. so its a nice feeling after 4 years of doing it solo. ii now have a helping hand in raising my kids.
im also giving facebook a break. as there was just too much drama going on.. ii couldnt post anything without someone having a sook about it.!!

sooo its going to take time in getting use to this. as im a little cluess. :]

tc xO

No comments:

Post a Comment